A web cache is a mechanism for the temporary storage (caching) of web documents, such as HTML pages and images, to reduce bandwidth usage, server load, and perceived lag. A web cache stores copies of documents passing through it; subsequent requests may be satisfied from the cache if certain conditions are met.
- Google Play Android Developer July 28, 2021
- ServiceM8 Business Referral and Partner July 21, 2021
- AusPost (Australia Post) myPost Business Partner July 19, 2021
- Middy’s Electrical Partner July 19, 2021
- Bunnings Commercial PowerPass (Bunnings Trade) Partner July 19, 2021